The bookings secretary is:
Anyone can apply to book the village hall for an event or activity. Priority is given to local residents and organisations providing activity which benefits the local community, and hire charges are reduced for local and regular bookings.
All booking enquiries should be made via firstname.lastname@example.org taking care to include:
- Who the booking is for i.e. personal, community group, local business and including a contact number in case we need to discuss your request,
- Time/day you would like to enquire about *please include any set-up time as we cannot guarantee access before your agreed start-time*,
- Whether it is a one-off or a regular booking,
- What space/s you want to book i.e. Main Hall or Small Meeting Room– or if you are not sure – details of the planned activity, number of people, etc, and we’ll help you decide,
- Any furniture or equipment requirements you have,
- Any other questions.
We will then confirm the space/s to be used during your hire and cost with you before your booking is confirmed.
You may be asked for a deposit to cover possible damage and loss depending on the type of booking.
Late cancellation of an event can incur cancellation charges if the space cannot be rehired to another user.