Since 1928, the Village Hall on Iona has been hosting island events. Hundreds of ceilidhs, fundraising events, wedding dances and discos have been held here since.
We are completely community-led and volunteer run. Our Trustees come from a variety of backgrounds and have a wide-ranging skill set.
Our role in the island community is:
- To advance citizenship, community development and volunteering
- To provide recreational facilities and organise recreational activities
- To improve the health and well-being of all the inhabitants of the island of Iona
- To advance education and learning
- To advance the arts, culture and heritage