Since 1928, the Village Hall on Iona has been hosting island events. Hundreds of ceilidhs, fundraising events, wedding dances and discos have been held here since.
We are completely community-led and volunteer run. Our Trustees come from a variety of backgrounds and have a wide-ranging skill set.
Our role in the island community is:
- To advance citizenship, community development and volunteering
- To provide recreational facilities and organise recreational activities
- To improve the health and well-being of all the inhabitants of the island of Iona
- To advance education and learning
- To advance the arts, culture and heritage
The hall is available to hire by residents and non-residents alike. Booking enquiries should be addressed to the Bookings Secretary.
Did you know you can follow Hall events on Facebook? You can also support us when you shop online via easyfundraising.co.uk